We value your privacy and want you to be clear about the data we collect and store, how we use this and the rights you have to control that information. Data Protection law says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so and it is fair and lawful.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, we, Professional Paddock Care Ltd, Company registration number 9294968, are the Data Controller.
What kind of personal information do we hold?
- The personal information you provide us with includes such items as name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
How do we collect that information?
- Information is collected directly by individual’s direct enquiries, from face to face contact, e-mails or telephone.
What is the purpose of holding that information?
- The lawful purpose for collecting the data is in order to fulfil a contract to which you are party to and we only collect what is necessary.
How do we process that information?
Personal data records are held manually and electronically within the Company in order to provide our services directly to the individual for contracting purposes only.
How long is the data held?
- We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active and deleted after 3 years where there has been no further activity.
Can data be removed at the request of the individual?
- Individuals have a right to request directly with the Data Controller that their information may be deleted at any time.
Is data shared or processed with a third party?
- Data is never shared or processed by a third party. We would only be under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Is the data secure?