We can provide fencing for other animals as below but not limited to:
- Alpacas - There has been a rise in their popularity since we began fencing Alpacas some years ago. We can provide a variety of our fencing to suit individual needs and layout.
- Badger - Depending on permissions and licences involved we can exclude badgers from your land
- Cattle - These require a stronger and taller barrier than normal sheep fencing for example posts and barbed wire
- Deer - Whether to exclude or contain deer require a minimum of 1.8m wire mesh and posts to suit, along with1.8m gates.
- Dog - Exercise paddocks are becoming popular we can erect fencing to suit all breeds of dogs so that they are safe and secure.
- Fox - Where foxes need to be excluded from a certain area we can erect fencing to prevent entry
- Otter - The above applies to otters
- Rabbit - Where the need is to keep these away from crops a simple rabbit netting will suffice, with young trees etc’ we can incorporate rabbit and deer fencing together.
- Sheep -Traditional sheep netting with barbed wire or a taller netting without the need for barbed wire can be erected.
We mainly operate in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.